Soft-switch communication system
The soft-switch generally resides in a data center. Such locations have high capacity connections to carry telephone calls or digital communication to other switching centers. BWDB has a Tier-3 data centre located at its headquarter which is equipped with modern technology and power system ensuring 99.99% guaranteed availability.
So we have integrated a soft-switch system for faster and secure communication purpose. It includes a software-based solution running on industry-standard hardware is implemented which offers inherent economic advantages over legacy monolithic telephony equipment based on proprietary hardware
Tier-3 Data Centre
A Tier 3 data center is a location with redundant, active and dual-powered servers, storage, network links, cooling system and other IT components. It combines with Tier 1 and Tier 2 data centers but it ensures a minimum 99.982% up time availability.
Benefits of maintaining own Data Centre:
- 24/7 Access
- Checking on Security easily
- Keeping an Eye on Redundancies
- Local maintenance staff
- Local Network access for faster communication
With all these facilities in mind, BWDB has built a Tier-3 data centre located at its headquarter which is equipped with modern technology and power system ensuring 99.99% guaranteed availability. It has redundant and dual-powered servers, storage, network links etc where IT components are powered with multiple, active and independent sources of power and cooling resources.
Equipment used in Data Center:
- 10G capacity Network
- Automatic fire fighting system
- Multiple redundant air-cooling system with ACP
- Main distribution board (MDB), Automatic transfer switch (ATS) and Automatic voltage regulator (AVR).
- Interactive digital flat screen for inhouse training and discussion
- Video conferencing system with server
- Central PA system
- Core Firewall:
Firewall is a network security device that monitors incoming and outgoing network traffic and decides whether to allow or block specific traffic based on a defined set of security rules.
- DMZ Switch:
DMZ switch mainly uses to sort of buffer zone between the public internet and the private network. We have connected all servers in the DMZ switch. Deploying the DMZ between two firewalls means that all inbound network packets are screened using a firewall or other security appliance before they arrive at the servers the organization hosts in the DMZ.
- Core Switch:
A core switch is a high-capacity switch generally positioned within the backbone or physical core of a network.
- Distribution switch:
A distribution switch is a distribution layer switch, which uplinks to upper layer core switch and links down to the access/edge switch. Simply put, an aggregation switch in between functions a bridge between core layer switch and access layer switch.
- AP Controller:
a complete suite of AP management functionality to simplify the deployment and management of complex Wi-Fi networks. Template-based configuration allows network administrators to quickly update multiple APs’ settings from a single interface.
- Distribution POE Switch:
Power over Ethernet (PoE) pass through switches can operate as both a Powered Device (PD) and Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE). This means that the switch can be powered by PoE while simultaneously providing power by PoE to other devices such as IP phones or wireless access points or cameras.
- Distribution data switch:
This switch meets the high-performance, availability, and network-scaling requirements of enterprise and cloud data centers. It provides full line-rate switching at Layer 2 or Layer 3 across 48 x 10GbE ports and 6 x 40GbE uplinks.
- Fiber Patch panel:
A fiber optic patch panel is commonly described as the interface panel that connects multiple optical fiber cables and optical equipment.
- Environment monitoring system:
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over IP. Provides early warnings before critical events turn into disaster.
01. DNS Server
- A DNS server is a computer server that contains a database of IP addresses and their associated hostnames, and in most cases serves to resolve, or translate, those names to IP addresses as requested. DNS servers run special software and communicate with each other using special protocols.
02. PABX Server
- PABX works like a mini version of a public telephone exchange. A typical system has both software and hardware. These include telephone units, routers, and switches.
03. Load Balancing Server-
- Load balancing is defined as the methodical and efficient distribution of network or application traffic across multiple servers in a server farm.
04. Multi Router Traffic Grapher (MRTG)
- The Multi Router Traffic Grapher (MRTG) is used for monitoring and measuring the traffic load on network links.
05. Online Attendance Management Server
- An online attendance management system or digital attendance platform is one of them, which is developed to automate the daily attendance. Additionally, it helps to maintain accurate records and generate summarized attendance reports.
06. Web Server
- A web server is a computer that runs websites. It's a computer program that distributes web pages as they are requisitioned. The basic objective of the web server is to store, process and deliver web pages to the users.
07. Dredger Fuel Monitoring Server (DFMS)
- A Fuel consumption monitoring system allows a machinery-owner to solve a number of tasks. Such as, Optimizing machinery operation modes, Engine hours and machinery downtime monitoring, Recalculation of fuel consumption quotas, Fuel theft prevention, Prediction of maintenance date.
08. Online Payment Gateway Server (OPGS)
- A payment gateway is the technology that captures and transfers payment data from the customer to the acquirer and then transfers the payment acceptance or decline back to the customer. A payment gateway validates the customer’s card details securely, ensures the funds are available and eventually enables merchants to get paid.
09. Online SMS Gateway Server
- An online SMS gateway is a web-based platform that use to send text messages to customers. Accessed via a dashboard, you load up contact lists and send, receive and track SMS campaigns. Especially useful for sending mass text message blasts and SMS marketing campaigns
10. DDRS Server
11. Legal Affairs Management Server (LAMS)
12. Management Information System (MIS) Server
- A management information system (MIS) is a computer system consisting of hardware and software that serves as the backbone of an organization’s operations. An MIS gathers data from multiple online systems, analyzes the information, and reports data to aid in management decision-making.
13. Human Resource Management System (HRMS) Server
- A human resources management system (HRMS) is a form of human resources (HR) software that combines a number of systems and processes to ensure the easy management of human resources, processes and data.
14. Online Recruitment Management Server (ORMS)
- RMS automates and facilitates the processes related to collecting applications from new candidates, reviewing them and hiring new employees.
15. Online Central Management System (OCMS) Server
- Central Management System is a ‘Multi-Location Client’ which allows one to display cameras form different locations to be displays in one monitor.
16. Mail Server
- A mail server is a server that handles and delivers e-mail over a network.
17. e-Government Procurement (e-GP)
- e-GP System is a web-based system which encompasses the total procurement lifecycle and records the all procurement activities.
18. Database Server
- A database server is any server that runs a network database application and maintains database files
19. SiMS Server
- The SiMS-Smart is able to visualize the Scheme information, O&M activities, Create Budget, Allocation tables, Work Packages, Procurement Plan and online Monitoring of the works under different contracts.
20. Geographics Information System (GIS) Server
- A geographic information system (GIS) is a conceptualized framework that provides the ability to capture and analyze spatial and geographic data.